Day 6

Another bug.  My random number generator wasn't being properly initialized so I was getting the same dungeon each time.  Once I fixed that I moved on to adding some enemies to fight.  This required parametrizing the code I had for moving the player and making a couple of changes to the dungeon code. I thought about making the dungeon multilevel so I also parametrized that code to generate each level separately, with its own placement of enemies etc.  Also, I noticed my tileset has no stairs so I made some graphics for them in GIMP.

Get The Untitled Action Tolkien Show

Download NowName your own price

Leave a comment

Log in with to leave a comment.